OST to PST export software

loshiasmith
If you need a flawless and an correct change fallout's, then believe me!!! I will recommend you one of the best answer i.e.  OST to PST export software. The software is a through and great third-party solution for users to transfer, convert bulk OST to Outlook PST format included Zimbra, Gmail, MBOX, Office 365, Live Exchange Server, MSG, EML, EMLX, vCard, ICS and etc. This  application effortlessly fix OST errors and also import Emails, mailbox data such as emails , contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. from OST file into PST format.

Show the preview of all OST emails including these items:

 Messages
 Attachments
 Embedded Images
 HTML Formatting
 Attachments
 Header's Details
 Contacts
 Calendar
 Tasks
 Notes
 Journal.

For PST, you can also split resultant file according to size.
Message Filtering: This option allows you to export OST items as per given date range.
Folder Selection: You can also select/ deselect OST folders from the left pane of the software. This option helps you to export only required folder(s).

More Info - https://www.kdetools.com/ost/

Re: OST to PST export software

kevinvayel
OST to PST conversion is very simple with the help of this OST to PST converter tool, this tool easily converts the OST file into more than 5 file formats like MBOX, EML, MSG, office 365, Gmail and HTML. it supports all versions of MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019. A FREE DEMO version is also available for this tool, user can easily convert few emails into all available formats