Passing linker flags when building JACK2

Passing linker flags when building JACK2

Nikos Chantziaras
How do I pass linker flags when building JACK2?

Re: Passing linker flags when building JACK2

Florian Paul Schmidt-2
On 01/07/2012 03:01 AM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> How do I pass linker flags when building JACK2?

I guess that depends on the build system used.. Which one is it?

Flo

On 01/07/2012 11:51 AM, Florian Paul Schmidt wrote:
> On 01/07/2012 03:01 AM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
>> How do I pass linker flags when building JACK2?
>
> I guess that depends on the build system used.. Which one is it?

The one that comes with JACK2.  But never mind, I just found out the answer:

   LINKFLAGS="${LDFLAGS}" ./waf configure

For some reason, JACK2 uses LINKFLAGS instead of the standard name
LDFLAGS.  For no good reason apparently, but I'm just glad it does have
a way of passing custom linker flags.