Please read I just want to say hi? I would like to talk to u

Please read I just want to say hi? I would like to talk to u

Crystal Ferris
Hi there sweety. This is Pretty Crystal. Please read I just want to say hi? I want to talk to u. I have a new site up that you can see my pictures and stuff. Look forward to seeing you hottie. Talk to ya soon.

http://bdzpik.ucanttouchfist.com/cr25/