Problem with Windows 64 version (Jack has crashed)

Problem with Windows 64 version (Jack has crashed)

James Cage
This post was updated on .
I have a problem starting Jack under my Windows 64 bit machine. I have a Macbook Pro with OS X Yosemite as well, but at the studio I have to work with this Windows machine and I got this error all the time when i try to run Jack:

22:14:33.651 Patchbay deactivated.
22:14:33.660 Statistics reset.
22:14:33.690 JACK is starting...
22:14:33.691 jackd -dalsa -dhw:0 -r48000 -p1024 -n2
22:14:33.718 JACK was started with PID=36304448.
22:14:34.565 JACK has crashed.
22:14:35.939 Could not connect to JACK server as client. - Overall operation failed. - Unable to connect to server. Please check the messages window for more info.

I have an EMU PCI soundcard and a Reloop Mixage Interface edition controller connected via USB. Both are capable to ASIO. I try to connect Traktor with Ableton and both of them reporting there is no sound card.

Re: Problem with Windows 64 version (Jack has crashed)

James Cage
My Mixage is set to 44000 it can be a problem, but when i try to set jackd to 44000 i have another error.