Re: Unsubscribed from "Jackit-devel" mailing list

Re: Unsubscribed from "Jackit-devel" mailing list

Kjetil Matheussen
> adios! JACK loves you!

Hmm, is this for real? Am I really being unsubscribed? Why? I haven't
unsubscribed myself...

Re: Re: Unsubscribed from "Jackit-devel" mailing list

Lee Revell
On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 16:18 +0200, Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen  wrote:
> > adios! JACK loves you!
> >

> Hmm, is this for real? Am I really being unsubscribed? Why? I haven't
> unsubscribed myself...

Is it possible that your email address was bouncing for a while?

Lee

Re: Re: Unsubscribed from "Jackit-devel" mailing list

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 16:18 +0200, Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen  wrote:
> > adios! JACK loves you!
> >

> Hmm, is this for real? Am I really being unsubscribed? Why? I haven't
> unsubscribed myself.

Received by me (as mail manager) yesterday:

This is a Mailman mailing list bounce action notice:

    List:       Jackit-devel
    Member:     [hidden email]
    Action:     Subscription removed.
    Reason:     Excessive or fatal bounces.

Re: Re: Unsubscribed from "Jackit-devel" mailing list

Kjetil Matheussen
> On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 16:18 +0200, Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen  wrote:
>> > adios! JACK loves you!
>> >

>> Hmm, is this for real? Am I really being unsubscribed? Why? I haven't
>> unsubscribed myself.
>
> Received by me (as mail manager) yesterday:
>
> This is a Mailman mailing list bounce action notice:
>
>     List:       Jackit-devel
>     Member:     [hidden email]
>     Action:     Subscription removed.
>     Reason:     Excessive or fatal bounces.
>
> --p

Thanks for clearing this up. I have got a lot of strange spam
recently. Rejoining list now.