Re: jack_get_sample_rate

Pawel

Hi,

Which implementation of jack you using ? ( Jack1 or Jack2 ).

I tested this on Jack1 and it works OK - at least for me.

--

Pawel

Dnia Poniedziałek, 12 Grudnia 2016 07:33 ROBERT WOLF <[hidden email]> napisał(a)

Dear All,

According to the documentation jack_get_sample_rate reports the sample rate as was used by jackd.
This does not happen in my case.
I start jackd using different sampling rates (i.e. 22050, ect.).
JACK reports that it does indeed uses the selected sampling rate.

But jack_get_sample_rate always returns 44100.

Why?

Cheers,

Robert