Real-time problem with Jack

Marco Bnà

Hi all. I’m using qjackctl to control jack. My problem is the fact that every time I set up realtime jack 0.102 could not start. I’ve installed latest version of jack and of qjackctl…

While qjackctl is not able to connect to jackd server launching jackd –R –d alsa seems not to give problems…

How to solve the problem with qjackctl?

My distro is ubuntu 7.04.

Thanks.

Best regards,