Sonar no longer finds JackRouter ASIO device Windows 8.1 Pro

Sonar no longer finds JackRouter ASIO device Windows 8.1 Pro

ChurchOrganist
My Windows 8.1 Pro setup with JACK 1.9.10 was working perfectly until a few days ago.

I was using the JackRouter ASIO device to route audio in and out of Sonar Professional with no problems.

Now, all of a sudden Sonar is refusing to pick up the JackRouter ASIO driver, the only way of routing Audio to JACK being through the VB HiFi cable ASIO bridge, and ASIO4ALL

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling ASIO4ALL, JACK, and rolling back my Audio system drivers from an update at the beginning of April, all to no avail.

Cany anyone suggest to me where to start looking next?

I'm beginning to wonder if one of Microsoft's recent updates is the culprit, but there have been a slack handful of these lately, and it will be a time-consuming business tracking down which one, time I would rather spend creatively.

Re: Sonar no longer finds JackRouter ASIO device Windows 8.1 Pro

ChurchOrganist
No-one has any ideas?

This used to work - is anyone else experiencing this.

I am now on Windows 10 and still having this problem.