System lockup on odroid-c1

markwinger
I am running netjack(2) 1.9.11 on an odroid-c1, ubuntu disrto.  It works well if I don't push the latency.  I can run for hours with no xruns if I leave the buffer size large. But if I get even 1 xrun (happens immediately if I lower the latency much), the entire system locks up.  Display stops responding at all, mouse not moving and cannot connect via ssh.  I need to physically remove power to get it back up.  I suspect it is an os problem but not sure.  Are there any known problems with jack that could cause this?

Mark.