Theremin 0.1

digehode
First release.

Sorry for the clanlib dependency, but it's what I could do quickly.

You'll possibly need to point the makefile in the right place.  A
build system will appear some day.

http://blog.dis-dot-dat.net/2005/09/theremin-01.html

James

That' to get to gcc, Emacs, and gdb.  Thank you."
(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)