To multimedia Free Software Devs:

Ben Powers
You people are my heros!
I don't have any money to help you out with (...yet), but I thought
i'd just write to let you know that at least one person really likes
what you're doing!

feel free to forward this to anyone I missed, especially those crazy
hacks from dyne! Wow did you see rastasoft.org??

anyways I'm getting lost, keep up the good work!

Ben Powers - The OutofOrder Construction Set
out-of-order.ca / bennyp.no-ip.org
babanam kevalam