Traktor crash under Win 10 64 bits using Jack 1.9.11

Traktor crash under Win 10 64 bits using Jack 1.9.11

jptrudel
I am new to this forum.

I was running Jack undr win 7 64 bits and was able to feed Traktor to Ableton Live.

Recently updated to Win 10 64 bits.

I can select JackRouter  in the audio setup but the application crash.

Jack audio, Jack Control, Ableton Live and Traktor are running as admin.

Found some thread on the web but most are still open discussion with no solution.

Hope to find a solution has it was working fluidly on Win 7.

Re: Traktor crash under Win 10 64 bits using Jack 1.9.11

jptrudel
For now, solution is running the 32 bits version of Traktor in Win 10 64 bits.