Use 2 m audio sound card with jack

sonidoslibertarios
Hi!

I have 2 M audio sound card: delta 44 and delta 66. I use the so Musix and
my question is if is posible to configure this 2 sound card with jack to
be used with ardour 2 at the same time, at the moment i only use one, but
i need 8 ins and 8 outs. What i need to make to configure them...

Thanks a Lot Camilo

Re: Use 2 m audio sound card with jack

John Rigg-3

http://www.sound-man.co.uk/linuxaudio/ice1712multi.html