Website / Wiki

Martin Braun
hi there,

I'm currently browsing the jack site and there's a few things I was
wondering about:

* is the old website (on jackit.sf.net) still running for a purpose (for
historical reasons or whatever) or wouldn't it make sense to redirect
jackit.sf.net to jackaudio.org (I know there's a switch on the
sourceforge pages somewhere)?

* Has anyone thought about a jack wiki? There's a lot of things a wiki
might be better suited to do than a static web site, like patch tips for
the latest kernels or jack versions, as jack still is in great flux and
the documentation can't really keep up w/ the software.

I'm not complaining, though, thanks for the great software!

cheers,
martin

--
You can talk about changing the world.    Or you can help.
Global Marshall Plan http://www.globalmarshallplan.org/

Please use my public PGP key: http://www.mbant.de/mbant-gpg-key