Zimbra to MBOX Converter

camilia
Use Zimbra to MBOX Converter to convert bulk Zimbra items in the selected file format by using the ‘Batch Conversion’ option. The software has a wide range of advanced features that allow users to convert any file size. The software also supports various types of file formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, NSF, and etc. The software checks the preview of all emails with attachment after the scanning process.

Read More: http://www.olm-converter.com/tgz-extension/convert-zimbra-to-mbox.html

Re: Zimbra to MBOX Converter

steven
Hi friends, I have also suffered this issue then my friend suggested me try this zimbra to MBOX converter tool and I got a great result.so I suggest you try this software. This software converts all data of the Zimbra file into MBOX file format. Here Your all data are safe if the users convert their valuable data with this application. it is easy to use and 100% secure. No data damaged or lost during conversion.you can download its trial version first, the trial version converts few items from each folder.you can download this tool from here:-https://www.sametools.com/convert/tgz/