bufsize

Kevin Sookocheff
Hi,

        I'm new to Jack development and have a question about the bufsize program and
I'm sure it's a newbie question.

What I'm wondering is why the four signals are sent to the signal_handler
function to try and close the client before the buffer size is set.  Do we
want the client to close, then set the buffer size or are we just checking to
make sure that Jack is alive and well before setting?  Running the program
without the calls works the same and I've never been able to come up with a
case where the signal_handler function is even called.  Any explanations?

Thanks a bunch,
Kevin