'cannot deliver port registration request' with gnuradio

'cannot deliver port registration request' with gnuradio

Sjoerd
Hello there,

I am trying to create a multimode receiver flowgraph in gnuradio which uses a selector to switch between am and fm. I use jack to be able to route the audio to other software for further processing. The trouble that I am having is that - as soon as I switch -  jack gives me a "cannot deliver port registration request".

I have tried to get around this by creating a python script and unregister the client with "jack_unregister [client_name]", but that did not work out. But maybe I am missing something when it comes to the registering and unregistering of ports? The audio sink of gnuradio automatically initiates a client - so I cannot use jack.MyPort. Is it then still possible to unregister the port?

Kind regards,

Sjoerd

Re: 'cannot deliver port registration request' with gnuradio

Sjoerd
Where I typed 'jack.MyPort' I meant 'jack.OwnPort'...