commandline jackplay

Jonatan Liljedahl
Here's a very simple commandline soundfile player for JACK.
It demonstrates how to use jack ringbuffers and threads, just like the
capture_client but the other way around...
It might be interresting to include in the example-clients folder?

http://www.bitminds.net/kymatica/uploads/Software/jackplay.c.txt

--
/Jonatan         [ http://kymatica.com ]

Re: commandline jackplay

ken restivo-3
On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 08:07:04PM +0100, Jonatan Liljedahl wrote:
> Here's a very simple commandline soundfile player for JACK.
> It demonstrates how to use jack ringbuffers and threads, just like the
> capture_client but the other way around...
> It might be interresting to include in the example-clients folder?
>
> http://www.bitminds.net/kymatica/uploads/Software/jackplay.c.txt

YAY!! That's exactly what I was looking for!!

Thanks!!

-ken