convert nsf to pst without lotus notes

nisev
NSF to PST Converter quickly converts Lotus Notes emails, journals, calendar, draft, inbox, task, to MS Outlook PST files. You can split the large file into multiple small files without any size limitation in a few minutes. Lotus Notes Converter utility allow you to convert multiple NSF files so as to perform NSF to PST conversion easily & quickly. This program supports all the version of Lotus Notes version 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5 and 6.0.You can save your data into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard, MBOX and HTML. Apart from its support cloud-based application Office365 & Live Exchange Server.

Read More Info: https://download.cnet.com/ATS-Notes-Converter/3000-2369_4-77530262.html

Re: convert nsf to pst

sxoxe
NSF to PST Convert full version seems to be tough earlier to me but when I got NSF to PST Converter with the assistance of my companion all the documents are essentially converter from NSF to PST position without making any obstacles during the entire procedure. NSF folders are created in Lotus Notes to save the email client data like emails, contacts, messages, and notes.