ffado external API / jackd backend

Pieter Palmers
Over the following days/weeks I'll be modifying the libffado external
API. I'd like to make sure that the API will at remain binary compatible
for at least the 2.x lifecycle. The changes I make can cause some issues
for the people using FFADO. In order to minimize these issues I will try
to make sure that jack's firewire backend remains in sync with the
changes in the FFADO API.

Bottom line: if you use FFADO, and svn upgrade jackd or FFADO, and
things stop working, make sure that you have upgraded both.

Greets,

Pieter