finding JACK version on OS X framework

Jonatan Liljedahl
Is there anyway I can get the jack version in my configure script if
Jack is installed as a native OS X framework?

--
/Jonatan         [ http://kymatica.com ]

Re: finding JACK version on OS X framework

lars.luthman (Bugzilla)

On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 20:41 +0100, Jonatan Liljedahl wrote:
> Is there anyway I can get the jack version in my configure script if
> Jack is installed as a native OS X framework?

Doesn't OSX have pkgconfig?

--ll

Lars Luthman wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 20:41 +0100, Jonatan Liljedahl wrote:
>> Is there anyway I can get the jack version in my configure script if
>> Jack is installed as a native OS X framework?
>
> Doesn't OSX have pkgconfig?

Not native OSX, but MacPorts have it. But it does not know about OSX
frameworks..

--
/Jonatan         [ http://kymatica.com ]