how to open ost file in outlook

nisev
There are several converters available in the market, but ATS OST to PST converter is the best because it is made up of best technology and known for providing 100% accurate result to the user. Before the actual conversion, you can also able to see the preview of recovered mailbox along with email, draft, task, attachment, notes, inbox, contact, etc. it support OS Windows version 95, 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10 (32bit & 64bit). It also supports cloud-based application Office365& Live exchange server.

ost to pst

Read More Info: https://ats-ost-to-pst-converter-toolkit.en.softonic.com/

Re: how to open ost file in outlook

steven
A few days ago i have also suffered this issue then my friend suggested me try this OST to PST converter software and i tried that software and got a great result and that tool is easy to use and very secure. The application is workable with all Microsoft Outlook versions. I hope you will get the best results using this software. you can download the demo version of this software which converts few items from each folder. you can download this software from here:-https://www.osttopstapp.com/