jack_create_thread: error -1 switching current thread to rt for inheritance: Unknown error 4294967295

jack_create_thread: error -1 switching current thread to rt for inheritance: Unknown error 4294967295

Lee Revell
Did anyone ever figure this out?  I searched my jackit-devel folder and
found a handful of reports and no conclusive answer.  AFAICT it's
related to the client and server being compiled against different
version of libjack.  Realtime LSM is working and JACK starts OK but the
client (I don't have access to the source ATM) always gives this error.

Lee