jack_on_shutdown

Tim Blechmann
hi all,

is there any way to figure out, if the jack_on_shutdown handler has been
called because we jack kicked the application from the graph or  the
jack server shut down?

thanks in advance ... tim

--
mailto:[hidden email]    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
                                      William S. Burroughs

Re: jack_on_shutdown

Paul Davis
On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 15:07 +0200, Tim Blechmann wrote:
> hi all,
>
> is there any way to figure out, if the jack_on_shutdown handler has been
> called because we jack kicked the application from the graph or  the
> jack server shut down?

no, but there probably should be. it would be a good idea to put this
into mantis for JACK.