jack/qjackctl lockups

Devin Venable-2
jack/qjackctl lockups

Qjackctl has been sporadicly locking up on me
when starting or stopping rosegarden.  The same thing happens when
tweaking parameters using jackrack.

When the lockup happens, the qjackctrl
gui doesn't repaint and sometimes my entire X session crashes and I'm
returned to a login screen.  I'm not sure if the issue is with qjackctrl
or jack.

I'm running plannetccrma for Fedora Core 1, kernel
2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma, with all of the latest updates. I have two
machines with this same configuration and am seeing the same issue on
both. jackd version is 0.99.0.  qjackctl: 0.2.13

Any advice?  I'm not afraid to dig through logs, just tell me where to
begin shoveling.