mpg321/mpg123 with jackd

inittab inittab
is there anyway to get mpg123 to play to jackd?

Re: mpg321/mpg123 with jackd

Luke Yelavich-2
On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 05:53:40AM EST, inittab inittab wrote:
> is there anyway to get mpg123 to play to jackd?

Your best option is to use one of the OSS to JACK implementations. I
personally prefer oss2jack, but it can be a little messy to set up.

You might want to look into jacklaunch, and if mpg321 supports it, try
using arts to go to JACK.

Hope this helps.
--
Luke Yelavich