netjack anyone ?

Geoff Beasley
just wondering if any of you coders out there have considered putting jackmidi
into netjack. would be a major improvement in functionality and network
flexability.

Torben seems little interested now and it would be such a shame for it to
simply stop whilst jack moves on. Together they are totally magic :)

g.

Re: netjack anyone ?

kaneli sanchez
Hi Geoff,

Why not learn to code, you won't regret it:-)

I hate to see projects abandoned but the problem is nearly
always time. I am working on a big personal project and would
need a 48 hour day to take on anything ese.

In the meantime you can always use the ALSA 'aseqnet' tool.
I use it at home to send midi events from my laptop to
the tower via wireless. Just run the host and jack_connect to
the client, it works a treat.

Cheers
Kaneli.

Geoff Beasley <[hidden email]> escribió:
just wondering if any of you coders out there have considered putting jackmidi
into netjack. would be a major improvement in functionality and network
flexability.

Torben seems little interested now and it would be such a shame for it to
simply stop whilst jack moves on. Together they are totally magic :)
g.

¿Con Mascota por primera vez? - Sé un mejor Amigo
Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.