(no subject)

Vinay Venkataraghavan

Hello,

I was trying to compile release 0.99 and I get a
number of errors.

The build seems to fail in the driver/alsa directory.
It looks like firstly there is no file named
"alsa/asoundlib.h"

which is included in the alsa_driver.h file. Looks
like this is the reason why the compilation fails.

Should this file have not been in the original tar
file or am I missing something on my box.

Thanks.
Vinay

Re: (no subject)

Jack O'Quin
On 5/24/05, Vinay Venkataraghavan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The build seems to fail in the driver/alsa directory.
> It looks like firstly there is no file named
> "alsa/asoundlib.h"

> Should this file have not been in the original tar
> file or am I missing something on my box.

You are missing ALSA -- the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture.
--
 joq

Re: (no subject)

Vinay Venkataraghavan
I do have alsa. It might just be a problem with the
path. I will check on that.

Thanks,
Vinay

http://developer.yahoo.net/?fr=offad-ysdn-ostg-q22005