simple_client.c

Leonard Ritter-2

in simple_client.c, process() does have a handler for the case that transport
has stopped.

i thought that process() is meant for processing, not for handling state
changes. is that example 100% clean? do i have to check for the transport
state everytime process is called?

--
-- leonard "paniq" ritter
-- http://www.paniq.org

Re: simple_client.c

Jack O'Quin-2
"Leonard \"paniq\" Ritter" <[hidden email]> writes:

> in simple_client.c, process() does have a handler for the case that transport
> has stopped.
>
> i thought that process() is meant for processing, not for handling state
> changes. is that example 100% clean? do i have to check for the transport
> state everytime process is called?

Only if you care about it.  An earlier version did not, it just played
for 10 seconds and stopped.  I added the transport handling to make
the program (semi-) useful and to show how it would be done.

Is it too confusing?
--
  joq