todo before release

Taybin Rutkin
What needs doing before we can put out another release?  Users are getting incredulous that 0.99.0 is still the latest version.

Taybin

Re: todo before release

rj (Bugzilla)
On Monday 16 May 2005 17:58, Taybin Rutkin wrote:
> What needs doing before we can put out another release?

Please consider adding the following patch in some form. Basically it makes
--timeout work again when running in realtime. I feel it is very important
for lots of users.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11674219

Regards,
Robert