transport

Jonatan Liljedahl
I have a built-in audio and midi JACK player in the app I'm developing,
and would like to make it follow the jack transport.
Could someone give me a hint of how to do that? Is it possible to
register callbacks for "play", "stop", and "locate"? And how do I ensure
that my player is in frame-sync with the transport?

--
/Jonatan         [ http://kymatica.com ]

Re: transport

Jack O'Quin